Product News: Recycled Paper Beads
Product details (£11.99)
Recycled Paper BeadsEasy to use, simply insert strips of any recycled paper from newspaper or magazine into the tool and turn the handle - hey presto you have a bead as easy as that. Great gift especially as it can be used over and over again. Age 5+
Looking for a fast, inexpensive recycled project that you will love wearing or giving as a gift? TRY MAKING PAPER RECYCLED BEADS! Turn junk mail,magazines, brochures, last year's calendars, and gift wrapping paper into cool beads that may be used for bracelets or necklaces. Before taking that stack of old magazines to the recycle bin, tear out a few pages with your favorite colors...with a few quick cuts, one magazine page yields enough beads for 3 bracelets! You can wear your finished product in about 1 hour! Everyone asks me about the cool painted, wooden beads in my bracelets...yes, those are the PAPER BEADS made from RECYCLED Pages from MAGAZINES AND BROCHURES!
- The Recycled Paper Beads Kit teaches the value of recycling in a hands-on way. Simply insert strips of paper into the tool and turn the handle to create decorative paper beads.
- Simply insert strips of paper into the tool and turn the handle to create decorative paper beads.
- The paper bead tool fits most plastic bottle designs.
- Detailed instructions for use and care are included.
- Recommended for ages 5 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
- Recycle your own newspapers and magazines
- Simply insert strips of paper into the tool and turn the handle
- Just add your plastic bottle, all other parts and instructions are included
- Tool fits most bottles
- Fun and decorative